Friday, December 05, 2008

Subway Sandwiches


Source: http://world.subway.com/Countries/frmMainPage.aspx?CC=MAL


I've been hooked to these. When I don't drive out for lunch this is about the only thing I opt for these days. Found it abit costly initially and not filling enough but after several tries..I began to enjoy it more and more.




The fillings are superbly fresh.
The bread options are interesting.
The sauces are great.




I always opt for half loaf option (instead of the humongous foot-long!) which easily cost at least $9.90. Sometimes I take the wrap which also cost about the same. Yeah..sounds expensive..but if compared to McD or KFC....the cost is almost equal if you take their value meal.

And this is by far a healthier option!
oh..and they are super effcient and speak good English (relative to the McD and KFC)
Try one today!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: