Sunday, December 28, 2008

Three days to 2009

Howdy! There are only three more days left to a brand new year. I am still trying to get a grip about the 'reality' ...it's just way way too fast for 12 months to zoom away just like that!

Time Waits for No Man!

How True!

The last few days went by very quickly too. Christmas Dinner was at sis' place..here are some pics..

The tree

The Turkey and the Beautiful Cupcakes

and..the after effect of a Cupcake

hmm...I can't seem remember what I was doing during the day time!

What else was I up to this yuletide season?
Well, I've been having a bad throat since Christmas. Have you heard of 'half a sore throat'? That's what I had/ have! Only the right side of my throat and gums hurts! I thought it's gone and over by this morning but it's back again...after lunch..must be the little bit of chilli that I took :(

Boxing Day...watched Ip Man with my dad. Great show..(see previous entry).

Yesterday afternoon...I was cleaning the new house. It was pure hard labour ..10 times more hard work than working out at the gym! And..I only had the ground floor done..and I practically mean the FLOOR only. Grilles...windows..door...still very dusty! I started off with the room next the to the kitchen..then the kitchen..and the toilet...then moved on to the living room...which was the killer part. There was so much water..flooded- to be exact... half way through..I couldn't decide whether it's more efficient to push the water through the back door (via kitchen) or through the front door! Reminds me of my childhood days..when mom asked us to clean the little flat that we were staying in...and we will flood the living room and water ski on our knees! I was very tempted to that again yesterday :D

Anyways...I was dead tired by the time I was done with the Ground Floor.

...the staircase onwards is still covered with inches of dust.
..the glass panel...the door...the grilles will need some cleaning too...as I don't want my guests to end up with stains on the clothes / hands/ body

I should be back there today...but instead....I am blogging the from the office currently..had to come back to confirm a fax. Was a tad bit worried about over running schedules..but... ..hmmmph..really can't work lar. Will worry about work on Tuesday. Tomorrow is another public holiday for us (hee hee..) - Awal Muharram (the Islamic New Year). Will be working one day on Tuesday than Off for NY Eve and Day :)

Was tai-ci-ing and combating this morning. So ..I am very tired now. It's close to 3pm liao! Gosh..what was I doing! Doubt I will be able to clean much today :p May be I will go to the hypermart to shop for the NY Eve do...paper cups, plates...etc
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear.........din know this NYE do gives u so much work!!!

    Dun worry la, dun overstress yourself, otherwise you will be too tired by the time of the dinner.

    ReplyDelete