Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Post Holiday Holiday

Someone told me before that he needs another holiday after a holiday to recover from the first holiday :D which is so true. ha ha. I wouldn't remember what I did over the last 3 days if not for this blog...I only know that I am so tired now. Defied doctor's advice ..badminton and BC all the way :p The gel and medication from the doc very effective ler..no pain already wor.

This Thursday is a public holiday in Selangor and I am entitled (ahh..post holiday holiday)...but guess what....I didn't know about it until SY told me on Sunday nite and I have agreed to a meeting at a client's place in KL @#$% Because of this meeting I had to forego the Manado trip :( Now..what shall I do after the meeting? Go shopping and make more contribution to the economy? Still have some outstanding Christmas presents to nail. And of course to satisfy my own desires. Everywhere is on Sale! Shop shop till you drop.
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. Come to Mid Valley and fetch us out for lunch? We have to work... SIGH -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lor ... come MV ... we go for pork lunch :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm..but i wil be in MV tmrw dinner wor..hmm hmm..wil hv to see ..wat time the meetg end though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiyo why la you agree on a meeting on your holiday!!! Next time ah, you must record down ALL the holidays in your diary.

    Well since you are oredi out, you might as well SHOP till you DROP :)

    ReplyDelete