Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Poor Old Faithful Kia (Car I mean)


I have not been nice to the car lately. This morning I dropped my sunglasses while entering the spiral car park, was using my right hand scrambling for it and my left hand steering the wheel...like I have such good co-ordination skills. You can guess what happened la...I hit the left rear wheel against the wall divider. Very loud sound! And...boy...the rim's so badly grazed..I am sure the alignment's out too. Will take a picture of it later..if I remember.



(RESERVED FOR PIC OF DAMAGED RIM)


    Meanwhile..the above is a portion of the battered condition of my poor car. Advantages of driving an old car!

  • ...even after an accident grazes are barely noticeable because there are grazes all over!
  • ...I can rave around town in the crazy traffic full of crazy drivers (I am one of them) with little worries that the car will be damaged in accidents cos it's already battered!
  • ...pot holes and uneven roads on the left, right, front , everywhere? no worries..the car is tahan lasak
  • ..no need to worry about car theft..nobody wants it..can park anywhere I like
  • ..by the look of my car..people will stay away from me..no need to be afraid of road bullies..they would think I am the road bully :D

BUT...

What irks me...

  • ...is when I have to open close the door at toll booths, parking booths, etc cos the @#$!& no longer works - but..I am getting to be very good at it
  • ...is when there is addtional sense surround sound coming from almost every corner as you drive - so I jus blast the music LOUD!
  • ...is when every other week/ month soemthing breaks down and you can't help but wonder what's next - if i can help it....I WON'T replace..use till death ..poor car..sorry ah.
  • .....and the list goes on...

Best Blog Tips

6 comments:

  1. Now you are more a dangerous driver than me huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah.. by the look of ur kia, i treat my old satria much much better than you ler... when i sold it, only the cassette player, speaker and air-cond a bit nuts.. all there rest well maintained ler.. treat it better la.. u can get a better price for it when u sell this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Additional comment frm Fafa via MSN:

    F:I still remember how you drive last time when you bought your first car ....
    F:you become more garang on the road leh
    yep .. last time very slow until I got impatience
    WSL says:u didnt tell me then?
    F:and last time very scard on the road
    F:because last time I control and don't want to distract you mah
    WSL says:ha ha ha
    F:now is that ... confident liao. But your confident makes your Kia looks worse leh

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what "P" stands for?
    P = Perempuan
    P = Pao tao (for the perempuan in tudung)

    and if it so happens to be a guy, P = Pondan..

    Yes, I invented that so if you have heard it before, it was from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. er..helo helo FY..what's this "P" thing u r talking about ah?

    "P" driver u mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really a danger to yourself, other drivers & oso your POOR car!!!! You hv to learn to be more patient on the road and oso to be FOCUS on your driving leh.

    If not, I m afraid, you might hv to change new car even b4 the car no plates run to WSL XXXX...........

    ReplyDelete