Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Down and then Up

The internet was down for about an hour this morning. As usual, it's like losing an arm and a leg without the internet. Was frantically searching for the streamyx customer service hotline but couldn't locate it. Normally, it's easiet to search the net..but when the net is down..where do I search. Finally, remembered the traditional source..dial 103! Was directed to 100 wherever that is..doesn't matter..most importantly - problem solved. Internet up!

What was it like without the internet?

Checking Emails - is the utmost important task that dictates my workload/flow (and mood) for the rest of the day. Without knowing what's in store in the mail box gives my a jittery feeling.

Secondly, after having an idea of what's the day will be like....I'd spend a 'lil bit' of time checking my leaisure space here and FB to catch up with my cyber contacts. Not being able to do so...can be quite torturous. By the way....received an invite from my retired uncle today..he is on FB! Way to go uncle!

And oh..how can I forget...how can I survive without MSN!

(arrgh...just spilt coffee onto keyboard. Luckily I'm not using a laptop. Hope the the keys won't go haywire after 'drinking coffee'. the last time i spilt coffee onto a laptop keyboard..I screwed the motherboard!)

Anyway..where was i?

Ahh..was going to conclude that...while it's $%#@ inconvenient being disconnected from cyber, it can be a good thing after all.. ..got my mind working hard thinking of alternative ways to work on things that doesn't require the net! Like making phone calls, planning datelines, working on real work ;p

Now that the net is UP...I am here ...see what I mean!

P/S:
I like this song - Hot n Cold by Katy Perry.
Kind of resemble my ownself :D

Chorus goes like this:

Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down

You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment