Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

Good day! It's Christmas Eve!

I decided to start the day early today at the gym cos I know I won't be 'gyming' at least for the next 2 days :) instead I will be Eating! Wanted to have breakfast at Sun Wong @ Jaya One initially but dissappointed to see it closed...still not open at 9am!!! Apa la...


No choice....I dropped by the Old Town instead. Wah..this place really live up to their slogan man...."Where life is happy because we take our time"....everything is so sloooowwwww..................................................


While this is a really really calm & relaxing place to start off the morning...but hey..it's a work day for me..I don't have the entire morning to spend here man.
It took minutes....ages...to get a waiter's attention...

I ordered the above breakfast set. I could feel that I have a sore throat coming up...so I asked if I can have my bread steamed instead of toasted...waiter gave me a BLANK LOOK....
Never mind....it's Christmas Eve...stay cool.

But then..the drink and toast took at least 10 mins to arrive! While waiting ...I ponder over 'the to-do list' for the NY eve thingy..that I am suppose to host.
Whey..how difficult it is to make a drink and a toast..and there were less than 10 customers in store. The toast was Cold by the way.
And...no eggs came. I waited and waited. Downed the toast. Coffee finishing...it finally came...after some 10-15 mins later ..i think..or was it me....not in the right place. When in a rush..don't come to Old Town.
As I was Gulping down the eggs... I noticed other fellow breakfast customers who also just got their eggs were taking their own sweet time 'Sipping' the eggs. I finished within minutes ..and left in a huff :D
Right..that was my morning.
Yesterday...I officially completed my Christmas shopping! Ta daa...

Got something for the Lil Angel too from Baby Gap (50% off). So clever of her to decide to come out 2 weeks early to collect Christmas presents :)
Still have not receive confirmation from sis about her party..today or tomorrow..*FROWN* Also..wondering if the office will close early. I am not in any mood to do any work anyway. Close lar. If there is no party tonight..I'll probably head to the mall again to .......... err...grab some stuff for the NY eve thingy?
Meanwhile....have a blessed Christmas everyone!
Cheers....
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. I get upset over the fact that I can't communicate with waiters or even workers in a departmental store. This really sucks. Talk about service man! Like yesterday I was trying to buy a mp3 player that you could plug to the car. I talked to the guy in the shop and he gave me a blank look and pointed me to the boss. I asked the boss and he immediately showed me what I wanted. I was left wondering - if that guy can't communicate, why would the boss employ him?

    But yeah.. Merry Christmas..
    I have no mood to work :D

    ReplyDelete