Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No Money No Card

I feel so lucky right now..to have a filled stomach. I was just about to order my regular subway sandwich whne I realised that I do not have my other weekend wallet with me. It has all my cash and the MBB atm..the 2 main financial tool to survive in town! The other wallet that I had with me has only $6 bucks in it, some coins, the hsbc atm..and some other credit cards!

What do I eat? I settled for chicken rice @$5.50 :)

So..tonite, I will be driving around town without my ID and drivers' license. Thankfully I still have some spare cash in hsbc...saviour.


It's really pathetic..when you are hungry and out of cash. So...next time you see a poor hungry homeless person..spare the poor soul some food or cash ok...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment