Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Invitation NY Eve 2008

Here's the invitation I just sent out for the NY Eve 'do'. Just a small get together mainly with the gals (ex MBL). Decided not to include other groups..since some have family commitments and some I will be meeting a day later. He he.. small group...easier for me.

Dear all,

You are cordially invited to warm my 'new but empty' on New Year's Eve night.
Food will be Steamboat + BBQ
Husband, Boyfriends are welcome...more people..the merrier..more hands to work also *blink blink*

Address:
No 'xx' Jalan Prima Impian 'xx'
Taman Prima Impian
Segambut
(I think so that's the address...it's very near my current house..both CC and WK know the way to my place..)

Word of Caution: The house is really practically Empty!

So..bring a chair, sleeping bag, mat, or whatever you can fit into your car....to help you sink in comfortably...IN CASE I can't find enough chairs for you guys.

MY JOB:
Make sure house is comfortably clean to welcome you guys
Jip toi (tables - 2 enough?)
Steamboat pot/ BBQ pit
Soup for steamboat
Soft Drinks / Beer/ Water
Ice / Ice box
Charcoal for BBQ
Paper cups/ bowls/ saucer..etc
Other utensils..for food handling


NEED VOLUNTEERS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
Lot's of vege / mushrooms/ etc for steamboat
Some meat stuff for steamboat..if u think meat from BBQ insufficient
Chicken wings / seafood or whatever you prefer for BBQ
CC is in charge of 'fruits' (Vodka watermelon?)
CC can you also bring the portable stove that you have?


OTHER NOT SO IMPORTANT STUFF :) (Any suggestions)
TV?
Music?

That's about it. Did I miss out anything?
Hope this email reaches you..if not I will CALL :)
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: