Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mamma Mia-Seen it, Love it!

Simply Love it!
The opening was an eye opener for me as someone who knows nuts about musical (most of the songs are familiar tunes though). The powerful band, the cast and their strong vocals..simply world class.


The mid part after the intermission was a tad bit boring..(think I yawned twice).
The finale was simply spectacular.


Think I need not say much more. It's a #1 show in the universe. I am just so glad that I saw it. Worth every cent!

Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much Ive missed you
Yes, Ive been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we partedWhy, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know,
My my, I could never let you go.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am still so jealous!
    I heard that there are the RM400+ tickets on sale still - hubby gave me a nasty look when I suggested we go. Arghhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete