Saturday, December 13, 2008

Phoebe back..but argh..the car :O

Phoebe's back! My sincere thanks to the neighbour who live a block away..

.. whom I may not even have met
..who found her all smelly and drenched
..and kept her for the day anyway
..and remembered that they have seen the dog in my house
..and came all the way to notify us.

Thank god! I am happy and grateful.


Ok..one problem solved.

I was at the workshop just now with the car owner of the the car that I langgar on Thursday. Heartache!!! The repair will cost about $600!!! Reason being ...my 'hit' was so skillful that it damaged 3 areas - the tail end of the rear door, the car body above the rer wheel and the side of the bumper. In addition, as the mechanic puts it..."who ask you to choose such a high end car to hit'. Arggh...! I am begging my mechanic to charge as low as he can manage.

The mechanic taught me some alternative 'ways' to cut down my compensation cost if I ever come across such unfortunate incident again (hope not). I shall not talk about it here...but I can share with you in private :)

Second heartache. The power window broke down AGAIN! I just replaced it in July! The part supplier refuse to bear responsibility ..to them 5 months has passsed warranty period. NM! The mechanic offered to bear half the cost if I wish to replace again but I've decided not to replace.

WSL XXXX - here I come!
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha you are building a case for a NEW car aren't you? Wait another week for the launch of the new City :).

    So happy for you that Phoebe is back :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. apasal go and langgar ppl ah... be more patient ler next time..

    ReplyDelete