Thursday, December 04, 2008

With Love & Patience

This was taken in March this year from my father's garden.
These flowers bloomed for the first time after many many years of love, patience and care. Dad was very happy about it.
No idea what flower it is though.
I took a few shots for remembrance - liked this the most. As if he reads my blog :D
Will make an effort to print out a copy for him....unless someone gets me a digital photo frame *hint*
This photo had been sitting in the draft for a few days liao..was waiting for the right 'mood' to post it. Today seems to be right :) Kind of sleepy. When I am sleepy I write. Have not really 'written' in the last few days eh?
Emm..I started with such a meaningful title - "With Love & Patience" - meant to cook up something related. Lost a bit of steam after some interruptions. Let me ramble on..see if the flow comes back..if not..this will be trash talk again. Just admire the photo lar.
I meant to say...with love & patience..anything is possible...just like those flowers. As long as we continue to have faith and believe we will see the fruit eventually. When there is a will, there is a way. I truly believe that....if we have a strong will to achieve something, it will happen eventually.
Just like my father and these flowers...I don't think he put in any additional fertiliser, all he did was continue watering and caring despite seeing only green leafs day in day out. Nor did he set any expectations or time limit for himself or the plant.
Ermm..am I making any sense? Ha ha...give it a thought la...whenever you are stuck with something.
BC day today for me. Doc said to reduce..not stop..so I can still go alternate day :) With love and patience..the pains will go away :p
Oh ya..yesterday I was at a warehouse sale at Dataran Hamodal...lousy. Don't bother going if you are planning to. The banner says that there will be branded goods..from adidas, teva, nike..in actual fact..only one corner has these brands. Apart from the Teva, Mizuno, Hi Tec shoes (20% to 50% discount)....the nike and adidas apparels are not in an appealing condition. The rest of floor are other non branded goods..I would say 50% China products. About one quarter of the area were occupied by Guardian..clearing stocks...mainly cheap cosmetics, bath products and some food products.
Still sleepy...another cup of coffee anyone?
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. I guess this is true for a lot of things.. but for ur BC?? huh?? how can the pain go away if you continue stressing the muscles ler? but maybe alternate day works to lessen the stress a bit.. just don't push it lor.. whenever u notice any slight discomfort, just stop lor..

    ReplyDelete