Friday, November 07, 2008

Back in the moooood..

Hmmm...i think my writing mood surfaces when I am moody. My mood suddenly slumped at noon today for some mysterious reasons..( I may know the cause..but better not tell here). Mag's annoucement on her new blog (re:previous entry) did lighten things up abit. Took an early lunch ..hoping that it wil perk things up...and now having a super strong cup of coffee. And of course..writing (aka blogging) now. Does this explain why Writers tend to be rather moody too? Oh ya..that reminds me..the writer Danielle Steel started a blog - read about it in The Star last night. And what a coincidence...her latest entry is about GRATITUDE - something that I have been training myself to practice more. Her closing paragraph says...But one thing is for sure and has always worked for me, no matter how down I am, or bad I feel, or how big my problems seem, if I can squeeze out one tiny drop of gratitude, it makes all the difference in the world, and things really do start to turn round. It’s worth a shot, and it’s a lot better than feeling bad. Gratitude really works.

She is 61 by the way..and she has been writing from an ancient typewriter for ages....starting a blog is a milestone..not so much for her but for the blogging world! Check out the About page...professional writer indeed - good read.

TGIF - why am I moody? No..I am not!!! Aiming to log off early today..I will be chilling again in a couple of hours time. Heading to the mall to get lil Nic's gift. Hopefully can nail some other christmas gifts as well and then meet up some people for dinner. Guess what..it's not confirm yet..who I will end up eating with? PPL? Chris? Jenny? may be all together :D That's what I love about MV....alot of kaki-s there...my ex-colleagues in the S company. And..now Sam ..is also there...must touch base one of these days.
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. My favourite author, Michael Crichton died yesterday to cancer.. BOO HOO HOOOOOOOO.. what's the relevance to this blog? Beats me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. authors ma..
    ..oh he died ah. sigh..so many ppl dying..as we grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i use to love to read Danielle Steel books ... but now ... i found some of her books too long ... :p

    ReplyDelete