Monday, November 24, 2008

snoozeeee

Sleepy wor. Nothing to update actually..but I am so groggy right now..I have to do something to distract myself. So...rambling begins...


  • Been having problems getting into the server to get some work files for past 30 mins or so...guess what I have not log on the server in the first place *smack*
  • I wished Happy Belated Birthday to AST..when her birthday is TODAY *smack smack*
  • I ran out of tissue paper so..I am claening my coffee stained lips with my tongue

On a separate note...my nephew Danial said this to me last night at the weding dinner:

  • D: koo koo..why yesterday you not beautiful?
  • Me : huh? what do you mean? what about today?
  • D : today u beautiful but yesterday not beautiful

...HA HA....

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha kids nowadayds are so precocious ;). They just surprise you all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah.. u must look really 'different' in various outfits.. so much so that the kids can't help to comment!!

    ReplyDelete