Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Good Day..

Hmmm..looks like I am I am running out of things to write these days. Yesterday started with Good Morning..today starts with Good Day. It does seems like a Good Day today. Traffic was good...weather seems nice. I slept well after a good session of Tai ci last night. Am totally refreshed now. Do you believe that I sweat as much in Tai ci as when I do BC...with one condition though...provided if I concentrate :) Been dragging my feet to go to tai ci...lazy..it doesn't give as much High as BC but then..it will be a waste if I were to stop learning now. Long term investment...must persevere! As the instructor said ...."if one is determined and continue digging for a well at one place, eventually water will emerge....it doesn't work if one keeps moving around digging at different places"

Grrr..I am trying to finish this off quickly..so that I can get started onsome 'real work' (have quite a bit of stuff to clear before a meeting in the evening) but the browser is extremely slow these days. Disturbing my flow of thoughts -_- By now..I've lost the rhythm completely..already..I have not much to say today..now nothing's left.

Oh ya..in case u have not heard..the amazing CLK had just given birth to her second child. Another extra-ordinary friend of mine. In less then 24 months...she got married, got pregnant, went into labour, got pregnant again and now jus got out of 2nd labour again! Woh!

Ok....getting late...really gotta get down to work. Ciao!

oh oh...one more thng..I may get a holiday after all in December....(if Chris - the perfect organiser-succeeds in getting me to move my ass) - Target destination - MANADO - no idea where, how, when, what, yet...mystery travelling..that's what I like :)
Best Blog Tips

9 comments:

  1. Hi SL. Ah .... my first entry. Go to my gym and exercise with me more fun ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Geets..finally u 'touched down'...but as usual..u say the funniest things! what has going to the gym with u..has to do with this entry??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ... where how when about Manado are all written in my email .. only missing part is what - yet to plan!

    Obviously you are not paying attention again to my email .. sob sob ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. when what manado trip. can i invite myself there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha as usual la, WSL will pay FULL attention when it comes to food :).

    WSL Manado is in Sulawesi, Indo la

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wil pay attn when the time is near..oh wait..i mus check date for mama mia..nanti clash ..die! i wil lose 2 friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. remember wat happened to our fren when we went to BALI on an important date :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. SULAWESI??!! that funny looking island that nobody pays attn to!

    err..i scare la..got pirates or not?

    MAg..mus brg ur kungfu kid along ah..need protection :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha how can I forget!!!! It's going to be one of a few things that I will remember FOREVER this lifetime!!!!

    ReplyDelete