Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bluetooth Headset

Motorola H390 Bluetooth Headset



I just got one of this from my sister. It's my first! Ha ha...yes..bluetooth handsfree had been around for ages..and this is only my first for many reasons. Main reason being..ever since the only Nokia that I had ever bought (I think it is a 1110 - few years back) 'left' with the stupid snatch thief...I've been using pretty decent Motorola phones passed down by my sis. She always gets to try the latest models...for reasons that may not be appropriate for me to discuss about there. As for me..if I happen to lose a phone..or break a phone intentionally or unintentionally ..I get to pick from her pool of used phones..which are normally still in very good condition. These phones doesn't come with handsfree set..so I'd normally end up buying one. I think I hv bought 2 brand new original sets in the recent years. But..when I change phones..the headsets become redundant --any takers? The current L6 that I am using has speaker function..so I decided not to spend on any headsets.

Secondly, I didn't really like sticking those bluetooth sets into my ear. Very bulky..looks kind of cacat with it in the ear...and I can't help but imagine all those radiation wave travelling into my ear hole to my already not very functional brain. Ha ha...insane me ..i know.



Anyway...I have one now that I have barely used. I also didn't like the fact that it is designed for the right ear only..while I am more comfortable using my left ear for phone conversations. My sis thought I was being obnoxious...she asked if my right ear is Deaf! ha ha...





It's just too convenient to use the speaker phone. Tried using it just now. Conclusion....well, I honestly think..it is more hazardous driving..when I had drive and at the same time struggle to...hook this funny thing onto my ear loop...switch on the bluetooth...switch on the phone's bluetooth...connect the two bluetooth...aiii..by the time all that done..dunno how many close accidents :D
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. I nvr ever consider using this tool coz to me it's bulky and looks clumsy

    ReplyDelete