Thursday, November 20, 2008

Triumph Tri-Action Sporst Bra (Re-post)

They've finally done it. The Tri-Action range is available for view in the Malaysian website and widely displayed in all their stores. Unfortunately I can't link you directly to the relevant pages - their website operates in Adobe Flash (hmmph...pretty annoying..kind of impersonal when everything just move around beyond our control). Alternatively, this triaction site is much better for info and viewing comfort. (Remember to select the English Language option)

Ehhm..the power of marketing...female TF instructors had been promoting the range for Triumph..they've been wearing the tops for weeks. Well..I didn't find them interesting initially..but after being exposed to them in every class...one can't help but get used to the sight.

Moreover, now they have this brilliant programme where we were given a card to collect a stamp/signature from the intructor after each class (only selected GX classes e.g BC, BP, BJ ....I think). Upon completion (10 stamps) we are entitled to a $40 discount voucher @ Triumph!

Looks like I am on my way to get one for myself eventually :) There are four types to choose from, depending on the level of impact of the sport activities that you do. The Low activity range is more for yoga and gymnastics apparently...I don't really like the design and I seldom (almost never..ok none to be exact) do yoga these days.

I kind of like the the High activity level range (pic below) simply because I like the racer-back design : ) and because I can use for both badminton and gym. Assuming I am busty enough to fit into those sexy cups *hmmph* the price is $149.90. With 10 stamps I get $40 discount...it will still cost $109.90. Hmm.. I need another 10 more classes to get another voucher? Go 7 days a week..in 2.5 weeks get $80 discount. Qi sin :-o

PIC SOURCE : http://www.triaction.com/

Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. This looks sexy. I already like it. Gym and yoga centres in KL look so cool these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too! Yes you should go for 7 days in a week to collect more voucher :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 classes? U won't be able to leave the gym!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, just go 7 classes a day!! Go only ma....nobody ask you to exercise!! Just go collect voucher and then wait for the next class!! Haha

    Cowie

    ReplyDelete