Saturday, November 08, 2008

Pork Fiesta

I am so seriously over-dosed with pork!

Friday dinner was @ Jarrod & Rawlins D'sara Heights with PPL and Chris. Imagine ---pork ribs, pork chop, pork sausages and 3 ladies! Self explanatory isn't it...no need pictures. The place was too dark to take pictures anyway - my Motorola phone can't handle lar.

My aunt was here this morning to deliver some 'hantaran' for her daughter's wedding in 2 weeks time. 'Hantaran' in Cantonese is "guo tai lai" or watever it is called in English (any idea?) normally comes in wedding biscuits ("kah looi peng" translated as "biscuit for daughter getting married") and a huge piece of fresh roast pork. I was very hungry by the time they arrived..but they already had they breakfast...so I (like a barbarian) cut out 'a few' pieces of roast pork for myself to satisfy my hunger.


Lunch was with dad @ Sun Yin Loong coffee shop, Kota D'sara. I had pork intestine noodle. Errr..to be more specific....the ingredients were deep fried posk intestine, pork's tongue & minced pork meat.

By now...you should be able to imagine how sickly over-dosed I was by the time I finished lunch -_- I actually felt a bit giddy when I was in Tesco while doing some grocery shopping with Dad...cholesterol level too high. I think I've exceeded the quota for anything pork related for this month...or rather this year! Hmm..medical check up due pulak o_o

There goes all my work out efforts...all went down the drain. After Tesco, quickly drove myself to the earliest body combat class available to burn as much off as I can as soon as I can. It wasn't easy....combating after such heavy meals ...trust me..it was torturous.
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha yep definitely overdose of pork & pig related parts!!! But at least you did manage to work off some of the overdose.

    As for me, I have been eating lots too and hv been skipping gym :(. Must really get back to the gym routine......MUST MUST MUST

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazed me is the fact that you would drive ALL the way to Kota Damansara for makan! I stayed not too far from KD and I don't go there because I'm just too lazy! That means, you are burning off more fat than I do, so don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh...mr FY...u dunno me well enuff..I "live to eat" and I'd do anything for good food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha WSL very well said. And I can vouch for that :)

    ReplyDelete