Friday, November 14, 2008

Lovely Day!

PICTURE SOURCE:http://farm1.static.flickr.com/171/434372224_c0d1405bd6.jpg
Today shall be a lovely day I believe. After much rain yesterday, this morning was bright & sunny with beautiful clouds in the sky. It was a joy breezing through the roads (smooth traffic!)...everyone looking cool in their sunglasses....ahhh...what more can you ask for? (Err...it will be even cooler if I am in the cool convertible Peugeot 207) Malaysian weather is beautiful..it rains subtlely for half a day or a few hours to cool us down..and then the sun comes back to warm us up :)
I've been craving for Roti Canai since Wednesday! Was yearning so badly for it last night. Luckily, managed to restrain myself....or rather..luckily my sister had salted vege chicken soup waiting for me. Heathier option :) but...for the night only..this morning..I woke up a little earlier..skipped the normal nutritious breakfast, headed to my favourite mamak joint @ Kanna Curry House. Never mind the bad throat that has been bothering me for weeks.....Bliss!!
Have a lovely weekend everyone!!!
Oh ya..I wanted to note down here...that I've been enjoying more with this blog lately. Thanks for visiting...Thanks for the comments...and Thanks for keeping me motivated and inspirited :)
Best Blog Tips

9 comments:

  1. I miss Kanna Curry House.. yum yum.. the fried chicken and sotong is the best!

    PJ area sucks. No good food one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who ask u to shift to such a high end neighbourhood. go to Kota D'sara lor...lotsa of maakn places there. Kayu is there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is good to see happy post ... the post during your reporting period ... will become even more stressed up ... :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIFE is fill with sweet, sour, bitter and spicy events..we gotta be brave to face them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WSL kar yau kar yau. I will always support u :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second PPL on her point this time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know we will have to face bravely... but during that "period" to many "depressing" posts ... :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, the beautiful Malaysian weather, of course. Blue sky, sunny, and so much green. I miss home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. well..ms ppl/ io...the blog is like my diary..i like it to capture as much reality as possible :)

    ReplyDelete