Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Letter from WV Sponsored Child

This is a letter from my sponsored child in Mongolia some years ago. It has been some time ..very long time since I wrote to her. I can't remember how long I've been a sponsor. She was 14 when I first got her details. No dates available in the doc. I actually have some of her photos with me now..but am lazy to do the scanning again.

So far I've written to her twice. First time..I inserted some photos myself and family..and my dog, Phoebe. She seems to like Phoebe..kept asking me about her. Second time..I included a world map..and indicated to her where I am from. Have not written since. May be I should get her a gift. Her birthday is on 20 Feb 1991 - she is 17 now! Gosh...I wonder if she has exceeded the age limit and if they will assign me another child.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Shame on me.. I have never write to my sponsored girl in India.. maybe I should start writing to her :)

    ReplyDelete