Friday, November 07, 2008

Facebook Wall Scribbling

Yes..I am gonna talk about FB again :). This wonderful creation of the 21st century...firstly..almost everyone I know is into it. From some of my aunts to cousins to siblings to friends, colleagues, former school mates...etc etc. I can't seem put into words...how this thing called Facebook has been revolving around my social life.


  • First..it got me hooked on poking and super poking instead of the traditional HI and BYE

  • Then..we moved on more interactive application like the Aquarium..where we sent each other fishes and sotongs and crabs..etc *a bit out of this world..i know*

  • Then..we got into some other applications called 'food throwing'...and 'fluffy friends' ...'gardening', and many many others (games inclusive)...and soon..we've forgotten how to say HI politely!

  • Recent months I was hooked on Tycoon & Parking Cars..but had since stopped playing

  • and..of course..wat I appreciate most..is FB got me re-connected with lot's of long lost friends especially my secondary school pals

Well, people come and go ...some log on daily..some once a month...some lapsed and lost interest. At some point..all's quiet ...then suddenly all's active. It's just way of life..I guess.

By now..I think most are tired of applications. No more fishes, flowers, teddy bears. We are into real stuff. WALL SCRIBBLING! haha...pure fun. Especially..when the owner of the wall is not around. Most of the time triggered by simple status updates..and scribbles can go up to 50 comments about totally irrelevant stuff. And at times it goes on for days!


Here is an example of Wall Scribbling (edited for privacy reasons and I've chosen the most generic one..again, for privacy reasons):


An - tinks changing status willl keep away FB scribblers. 2:46pm - 12 Comments
SL at 2:55pm November 6 : ya ka..let's seeee
SL at 2:55pm November 6 :scribbles cribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribble

An at 2:58pm November 6 : hahahahaha.. very funny. Go for your swim la since so free.

SL at 2:59pm November 6 : mm sai jo meh?
An at 3:00pm November 6 : u look like u r jo-ing something meh?'
KT at 3:06pm November 6 : LLB!!!! Look Like Busy!!
An at 3:07pm November 6 : hahahaha.. another FB scribbler on board liao..
SL at 3:21pm November 6 : wa..i got TITLE...can fight with DrM. where DRM...look like studying ah?

KT at 3:22pm November 6 : Your biggest title is HYPROCRITE!!
DrM at 9:37pm November 6 : heyyyyyyyyyyy...who says changing status gonna keep us away eh?? i just got back from whole day of classes la..:((..what a pathetic life ah?? anyone wanna switch??? what title u got la?? so proud of bein a hypocrite ka??? where is my darlin hangat momma?? why she hasn't done her share of scribbling eh??


Geet at 2:04pm November 7 : can i oso scribble ....scribblescribblescribblescribblescribblescribscribblescribblescribbleble
An at 2:22pm November 7 : by all means, go ahead.. pls scribble all u wan.. don mind me. its jus my wall

Oh ya..I must mention that..being WOMEN, we also had our fair share of gossiping and bitching and sibuking about what so and so has been up to, what so and so husband looks like, is so and so still single, why is so and so still single (me inclusive), ...bla bla bla bla. No hard feelings ok???...all for the sake of entertainment. Keeping in touch konon-nya.


Best Blog Tips

1 comment: