Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tyres Tyres

Aii...choices choices...am blogging from the Tyrezone. Was scratching my head deciding which brand of tyres to change to? How many tyres to replace? Technically..all four tyres are worn out. If I were to replace all four with what I have been using - Michelin - it will cost me $940! Bloody expensive! I can buy loads of good stuff with $940...can even go travelling ler!

The next best alternative will be Bridgestone/Goodyear..but it is only about $15 cheaper per tyre. Dunlop will be more economical ($100+ each only) ..but..I may not be able to get use to it. The other consideration factor will be..if I were to change car..I shouldn't need such good tyre after all.

For the records..the last time I changed tyres was beginning of 2007, roughly. Life span slightly lesss than 2 years. About right?

Ai yai yai..while I was counting my miserable ringgit...a friend of mind..was deciding on a USD1.8K trip! What a contrast. Duh...

Anyway..my decision..was to replace the two front tyres for the time being...with Michelin. Sigh..
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. you really a all time blogger ah..kedai tayar pun boleh blog ah... huaaaaaa..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm wah expensive leh. I changed my Michelin for only RM130 per tyre wo but that was in 2006. I usually go to this shop in Kelana Jaya called Hup Shun

    A friend changed Michelin for her Honda Jazz only cost RM150 per tyre wo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. depends on model kua..wat model is urs and ur fren?

    ReplyDelete