Monday, November 03, 2008

Blog Junkie I am

Taking my lunch break...blogging again.

Alright..it's confirmed that I've been a blog junkie. I can't believe I did 51 posts in October! Record High! Took a quick glance and discovered how much crap and nonsense I had come up with :D

However..I did like some of it :) Somehow..I started getting more personal in recent months.

I particularly like :

The rest are actually crap :D Forty six out of fifty one = 90% CRAP -- I hope that doesn't reflect my mindset though.

ok..almost Three Time...back to work!

UPDATE @ 5.16pm

Choices Choices Choices:

A: TC

B: BC

C: Continue work

Sigh..............

Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. I notice that a lot of your blog has to do with food.. and yet, it's not exactly a food review or a restaurant review... so, yeah.. it's crap! But it's fun crap.. so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete