Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Totally Uninspired

The last 2 posts were total rubbish...was trying to get some inspiration flowing my way..but no success obviously...kind of lost in blogsphere or may be lost in life too? Nahhh..one of those quiet period where nothing much is happening. Work has been pretty much under-control (so far). By right, I should clear as much possible before the wind starts blowing again...but then...WSL nature...can only 'perform' under pressure :p I've been stuck with a simple miserable task since this morning. Can win the most unproductive employee award hands down! I guess..not being able to make it to the Dec trip is really getting into me. Really must find something else to do...to end the year with a bash. If not...I will die of boredom.



I want to take this opportunity to complain like a baby...I have wounds on both hands :( left hand wounded by a cat scratch - yet to heal. Right hand by myself....broke a piece of skin while scratching an allergy itch this morning. Stinks everytime I wash my hands :(

Hee..hee..baby or not?

Yikes..the PC froze while I was writing this. Had to re-start PC. Luckily, blogspot has the auto save thingy. My PC has been acting up lately. I have not been able to shut it down at all..before every thing shuts down completely...it re-starts itself uncontrollably! Will use it till death...and I will ask for a notebook *grin* ..But then I must quickly back up all my personal stuff..especailly all the photos. Can someone buy me an external hard disk for Christmas? Oh..I would love a Digital Photo Frame too!

Aiii...almost "five time" still talking trash. It's raining again. *Sianz*.

Wait...I wanna share this cute email I just received from Jane:

Hi hi! Two birthdays are coming up!
Let's meet up on 5 Dec (Friday) for dinner?

Venue:
1st choice: Wong Ah Wah
2nd choice: Wong Ah Wah
3rd choice: Wong Ah Wah

Okay now u know i'm not a good 'idea generator'.
Speak up, gals! Where do u wan to eat?

Ahh..I love my friends! Brighten up my life just when I need some cheer :)

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. howcome no comment yet ah?? baby betul la.. well, one of those days you want to act like a baby.. but ah.. stinks when you wash hand.. yeeeeeeeee... after grow fungus, mushrooms, etc... better take care ah. personal travel mamager mogok ah? i just came back from 3 client meetings, back to back, since 9am, started in Klang, then Glenmarie, then PJ... wah.. so damn tired now.. see, i also complain.. :p zzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha look like today is complain day in blogshpere ;)

    ReplyDelete