Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blog worth

Ha ha....was surfing when I was lunching..and came across this thingy...try it...it's fun! Now I can sell my blog and earn some money.


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?

Oh..my clients would normally ask ---Do You have any Benchmark data for comparison?

Here goes ..."benchmark" results obtained just by pasting the following blog addresses to the same box ;

Lim Kit Siang's - $366,951.00

Marina Mahathir's - $305,416.14

Patrick Teoh's - $155,813.04

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. HUA... not bad at all ah... create more of thse and you can make some money...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh not bad.........it's at least a start and u can earn some extra $$$. With the looming financial & economic crisis, any little additional $$$ helps

    ReplyDelete