Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dating a 3 yr old?

Two more things to jot down. Was deciding whether I should say all in one post..but nahh....this deserves a post by itself. Gosh..I will be late for dinner...but I'm stil blogging away. Don't care...still angry with the old man..not ready to be nice to him yet. Think he is not ready too.

I went for a walk at the Kiara Park this morning ML and lil Ryan. It was more of a stroll actually. Did I mention that Ryan is a valentino at only 3 years old? He is only nice to pretty girls. When he was younger he didn't even pay attention to me cos I don't have long hair *rolling my eyes* Some months back..when his mom told him that they will be meeting Aunty SL at Ikea..he asked if Aunty SL is pretty? After the outing...his 'feedback' was.."Aunty SL is pretty" Phew!

This morning...I think..I had a lilttle bit of pressure...on what I should wear to meet this little guy. I think I did la...can't remember..was in kind of a rush..and half asleep. Anyway...I wore a track bottom, a T-shirt, a cap and my sneakers of course. I had to wear a cap because my hair was messy and I didn't wanna waste unecessary time and wax shaping it up.

ML sent me this sms in the afternoon:
Ryan's feedback for today - "auntie SL not pretty today bcos she didn't wear a dress" nx time u hv to wear a pink dress, sure he pass u then.


**ROLLING MY EYES**
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. haha, i am laughing about how Ryan reacted and how YOU also reacted.

    And now I have some work to do - change Ryan's mindset about girls having to wear dresses to look pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ... 3 yr old already so fussy ... mommy busy bee, you have lots to educate little ryan leh =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha kids nowadays really mature very EARLY :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D funny la.. next time prepare your outfit the night before u meet Ryan... check with PPL for some tips!

    ReplyDelete