Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Morning..

Helo..thought I'd start my first entry of the week with some colorful images. Originally...I wanted to start off whining about what a tired morning it is for me..bla bla bla..but after looking at the images I took at Nic's party..I felt cheerful :) Err...so ..when I have nothing to moan about...that leaves nothing much for me to write! Wel..I am kind of tired today. Had quite a long day...was out of the house by 730am..doing my usual 'healthy' stuff. Dropped by One U in between lunch and Nic's 3pm party....hoping to do some early Christmas shopping. Only managed to get a book for Leon (S.May's boy) -- he is 11 month ...and I hv not bought him anything ever since he was born..so yesterday was a good chance..since we rarely meet...(well..i thought he had passed one yr old...but was told he will only be One in December..and there will be a party :) Ai yaa...can't seem to keep track of these kids...more and more popping out as we grow older.
I ate more junk at Nic's party at McD's...fries, fried chicken, burger, McFlurry, Apple Pie...arghh. Luckily..dinner was a proper decent on with sis and dad with proper dishes and rice. Err..the dishes was very tasty..and so... I ate more rice than usual -_-

Hmm..may be I should 'fast' for the rest of the week. Still feeling a bit sickly (heaty) after all the roasted, grilled and fried food intake in the last 60 hours!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment