Sunday, November 16, 2008

Work, Eat, Play Hard

A bit tired now...so I ain't gonna write much. As with all weekends..I spoil myself with food and put all the gym trips to waste :p

Friday dinner @ Restoran Wong Ah Wah, Jalan Alor (most famous for their BBQ chicken wings).
Headcount : 3 ladies
Food list - fried foo chok (stuffed bean curd sheet), fried potato leaf with belacan, clams in soup, Fried glass noodle, Fried wan tan noodle with roast pork and of course BBQ chicken wings
Food habis


Saturday night @Backyard Pub , Taman Sri Hartamas - another get together with the crazy CSOG bunch. Started about 10ish, I left about 2ish after 2 drinks. Party continued at a second location till 5ish..I was told. Hot moms! Put me to *shame*. My sis thinks that it's a shame that I live such a quiet life when I am still single...such low energy level. I told her that..my energy all used up in day time...but then...so are these moms - I am sure they have their day time duties! Sorry la..moms..partying and dancing not my cup of tea lar.
Some snacks
Drinks.. 'COKE' konon-nya..according to Mit
Oh ya..I had a good game of badminton with Esther in the same morning. Esther was my badminton partner when I was playing for the school. It's quite difficult to get to play together nowadays as most of my play mates are married with kids. I used to play with the guys e.g. FY and the late LCK...but I think they have stopped playing since LCK passing.
Understandably, I have moved on to other activities. Comparatively, I get kind of bored and frustrated waiting. At the gym..I'd normally zoom in and out independently as and when I like. Badminton - I always ended up waiting...waiting for Esther to turn up, waiting for the court to be available, waiting for enough play mates to confirm availability, etc.
But...when the game starts...the adrenalin..the sweat... ...ahh...so familiar..so satisfying ...unexplanable!



Sunday ..was widely awake by 7am eventhough I only had 4 hours of 'not very sound' sleep. &^%$#@ skipped tai ci but dragged myself to the gym..since I couldn't sleep on after trying really hard. Didn't expect mself to survive the class..but I did. Boleh jugak la..my energy level..where got low. And I am still widely awake now.
Lunch was @ Backofen, Desa Sri Hartamas with AST, SY (with kids) and MK. Initial plan was at Sugimoto..but it was closed! Souled out was not open for lunch too. So..decided on Backofen instead..since SY is bringing the kids. Pretty good food. The breakfast menu was so inviting..that I decided to order one of it..eventhough it was lunch time. I didn't have breakfast ma.
Food list: Rosemary chicken (pic), Turkey ham and cheese omelette, Bolognaise pizza and Cakes (pic) for dessert.
It didn't occur to me that I had to get a birthday gift for AST..since my other friends had stopped getting each other birthday gifts. I forgot that this bunch is very "Gifty":p so..I ended up buying the meal lor.
Was home by about 3ish. Still widely awake but tired , more because of the game & BC, three quarter of my muscle groups are sore now including both knees.
I have not been spending enough time at home..my rooms are a mess! The festive season's coming up...spring cleaning time...arggh! But..of course..not today la... I have not even done the laundry..it's been rainingg whole of yesterday..couldn't do any yesterday morning.
Spend some time playing with the cats just now..and got myself 'injured'.

Aik..thought I wasn't going to write much?!
Logging out to do the laundry now :(
Catching up on TARA repeat tonight...but it's less fun when Henry & Bernie is out :(
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. Wow your weekends are always so bz.......you really do hv the ENERGY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the wound look quite 'painful' ler.. never teach the cat a lesson ah?? so much food? can digest properly or not? i find mysef easting like this also when my parents in town.. and will normally have to skip one or two meals the next day.. too full to eat anything.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wk- no lar..my normal weekends are very mundane..hsework and spend time with ol man..only once in a while got activities

    fafa-yes..the cats are very 'vicious'

    io - aii...as usual..they r the king/queen suka suka..scratch me

    ReplyDelete