Friday, November 21, 2008

My Fair Lady


This is what one of my tai ci mates has been calling me - yiiiik! I'd never like being fair hence I'd always prefer being in the outdoor....so that I can get tanned, beach or no beach I need the sun. Recently, I get quite frequent comments that I am becoming FAIRER. My friend MK even called me "pak cham kai" (steamed white chicken) I don't want that la. I shall blame it on this :

Been using the L'oreal White Perfect range for close to a year now. Before I switched over I did ask if I will become so WHITE??? Of course the answer was NO lar.


But...now...i have become My Fair Lady pulak -_-


Well..to be fair to L'oreal..I am not even sure if it is really because of the products. For all you know..it's because I've not been getting enough sun lately.



Whatever it is..I am switching!
New & improved product from L'oreal..more expensive of course.

Sucker betul la..me.

Anyhow..I think today I've got enough sun exposure.......hopefully no more my fair lady...duh.

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. true ler.. u've becom 'smaller' and fairer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha........u r truly a big SUCKER ;).

    Well at least now I know that the L'Oreal whitening range really does work :)

    ReplyDelete