Friday, November 28, 2008

Today..


Introducing CHOC! my labrador puppy on Facebook :D Do help me to feed / play him when you drop by :) It's under the Pokey! application.

Today..that's the title of this post. May not be of any relevance...just that..I think Today is such a Gift that I would like to dedicate a post to it. I have nothing in particular to talk about today...but since it's Friday and the weather is beautiful (it has been raining for 2 nights in a row)....I just have to log down something for the sake of it. Am sleepy again although I went to bed at 11 last night and I'm drinking "susu lembu brew coffee" . Thought it's a relatively better coffee option since it's fresh cow's milk - more expensive ler - $2.80!!! Been getting a teeny weeny bit worried over my steady weight loss in last couple of months. Yesterday I noticed I could see my rib cage bones!..Don't remember ever seeing that part of my organ in my entire life. Not sai meng here..just a little worried. But then..since I still have good apetite..should be alrite kua??

Oh ya..I completed the 10 stamps at the gym and got my $40 Triumph voucher. Guess what. Marketing gimmick lar! It comes in Two $20 vouchers and only One voucher is allowed per transaction! Cheh! $20 off a $149.90 sports bra -- tsk tsk tsk. Aii..waste my 7 classes a week effort. No wonder my 'pai kuat' all showing. So..if you need $20 vouchers...come to me - vouchers expire end Dec this year. I will still collect those stamps since I am at the classes quite regularly anyway. May be I can give away as Christmas presents *GRIN*

This morning, while dressing for work..I heard sounds of a band playing some songs. Must be the band preparing for the funeral of my sis' neighbour. Their house is just a stone throw away from my place although they are a different garden (slightly more affluent so to speak).


What else for TODAY. Oh wel..while M'sia is arguing about yoga fatwa..etc etc...alot of other major issues happening elsewhere. Mumbai attacks, Havoc in BKK, financial crisis seems to be getting worse...Sigh...life..

One more thing..I am enjoying driving in the "new wheels"...no new car....new tyres only :D

Okie dokie..will get back to work. I shall try to be productive Today...so that I can leave on the dot..chilling out again tonite :)


oh oh...one last thing..I am deep shit this time. I can't locate the confirmation email for the mama mia musical. I swear I received and read the mail some time some where but I can't find it in all my mailbox. None in hotmail nor gmail..nor my work mail. Ooops.


P/S:
This weekend will be a quiet one. Planning to go for the annual medical checkup for myself and dad tomorrow. Hope to clean up the new house abit too since I finally have the lights & fans done up.

PPS:
Actually not feeling very well by now. Occassionally will get this...body stiffness and aches..it wil go away I hope...some beer tonite will help :)

Ciao!
Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. I will not worry about your weight lose. It's the results of you going so so regularly to the gym la. You shld be HAPPY and PROUD of your new body woman :).

    Yeah you better get bk to work, otherwise kenot leave on the DOT for our chill out session

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D:D:D pai kuat WONG! wah.. this is very very funny.. i think my face is flushing and must be red now... tahan my laughing in the office... :D:D:D btw, haven't even finish reading this.. goodness, joker la u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bangsar Brew Coffee surprising cheaper! RM1.60

    ReplyDelete