Friday, March 27, 2009

1st Quarter Gone

I thought I am well aware that the month is coming to and end ..somehow..I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the salary slip. Didn't expect it to be so soon. Does that mean that my account is 'fat'? Normally, I will be scrambling for cash to cover loan instalments and credit cards repayment by end month. The Law of Attraction says .."if you think you are and you behave like one, you will be it". "If you keep thinking you are not, and behave like you are not..you will never be it" I've been 'generous' lately...buying the car, buying a notebook, etc etc...normally I don't give out to beggars..cos alot of people are saying that they are syndicated..but recently..I decided to give out some..what the heck..when I give, I give from the heart. These changes in behaviour been making me feel rich?? LOL!!

Nahh..I think it's because I have not transfer away the little bit of extra cash from last year's bonus to a 'safe place'. And..my dad hasn't bank in the cheque I gave him in for Dec/ Jan's home tax (or was it Nov/ Dec??). And I still owe him Feb and Mar! April is income tax month - it will be pay back time man!

Anyway..First Quarter of the year gone! What have you been up to? Productive?

Me? Nothing much to shout about.

..Added UNICEF to my charity list
..went to BKK ..unfortunately for an unhappy occassion
..finally decided on the car
..finally decided on the notebook

So..project Car and Notebook done. Money flowed out and still flowing. Next project is the house. More money going out..do I have anymore?? Drove pass the house the other day to see if the grasses had grown as tall as the house :D Luckily..can still see the house - haa!

TGIF. Suppose to have dinner with PPL today but she may be busy with work. Have not made other plans to cover. Will just keep it open. But..if I am idle..I will end up in the gym again. Need some rest la. BC 39 is so addicitive, 3 classes this week, but it's quite taxing on the ankles.

Hang out at MV...damage to wallet.
Hang out at gym..more damage to ankle

Crocs in MV is on sale *BLINK* I told PPL I don't need to buy a new one cos I am waiting for Eric to bring back cheap Crocs from Shanghai. PPL practically 'exclaimed' and said this.."please..only wear those at home! Those will probably go into the escalator!" Yiiik!

May you have a good weekend too :)
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment