Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday and Gym

Its Friday...damn..this is the 3rd Friday without any Friday outing :( I used to make sure I have some dinner or whatever to go to on Fridays. And no gym cos I have this weird perception that it is quite pathetic to be in the gym on a friday night. Erhmm...but I've been to the gym last 3 fridays :D and surprise surprise...I see alot of ppl at the gym! Not pathetic at all. Nobody hanging around with dropped shoulders whatsoever.

Boy...I've gone a long way with this gym thingy. Way back to may be 4 years ago when TF first started in Hartamas. For years...ROI was almost negative..I stepped into the gym only about once a week and one hour per visit. Hardly go to any classes. bla blah blah...

Until mid last year..I must have been hit by some gym bug ....I woke up one day and decided to join a body combat class. Life has never been the same since then. This year January I took up RPM and got hooked too. What's next?

So..for the last 8 months I've been religiously stepping into TF Hartamas or Jaya...where ever's conveneient in terms of time and of course instructors preference.

Fitter? -- Yes.
Slimmer? -- I would like to thk so..but strangely..my weight is about the same.
Happier? -- yupe

I also observed that ..members at both gyms are very much different. The Hartamas folks are like a lil family. They know each other very well..members and instructors. They are friendlier..smiled at me eventhough I have not met some of them. And they are serious with their work outs! I think..I enjoy working out with these folks more...more ummph. Although..I stil can't get myself to Hiak along:D


Hmm..6.11pm...too tired to start a new task at work. There's a RPM class at 7pm in Jaya..but I think I am a bit tired after this morning's 'undergarment' chaos (see entry before this). I need at least two RPM dosage a week (if only I am so diligent when taking medicines)...won't be free on Sat or Sun. So how? Going home..WILL BE pathetic.

Will see..where my car takes me...

Ciao!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment