Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Toys!

I said that I won't have energy to go to the warehouse sale.
I also said that..I have been using my bro's old NB with me..so I don't have that urge to buy a new one liao.
But..hey..I also said that women are unpredictable and err....often do not say what we meant :D


I also believe in 'fate'. I really didn't have any plans to go to the sale. Just so happened I decided to go for the early rpm class at Jaya today. Just so happened I decided not to join the BC class after that..as it was too troublesome strap the ankle. And then ..I remembered that the HP warehouse sale is just around the corner. So happened ..I decided to drop by just to have a look. Told myself that..if I see Long Queues I will leave immediately. These new toys..were just meant to be mine. It is just meant to be that I had to spend a whopping $2000+ TODAY in an hour's time! There were not many people when I got there because it was still early.

And so..I spent:


HP 540 @ $1,849
Upgrade 1GB @ $100

and spent...

Sonic Gear IBall Speaker @ $99


I was so excited about these new toys...I totally forgot about the appointment at the sinseh!
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Wah you really is an impulsive buyer!!! Summore spent 2K.

    So how's new toys? Having fun with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buy! We all need some retail theraphy at some point in time!

    ReplyDelete