Monday, March 09, 2009

Holiday Monday

Nowadays..I have a stupid tendency to leave things behind me.
First I left behind a brand new GNC water bottle at the gym locker room.
Today Icouldn't find the padlock for the gym locker.....damn..must have left it behind the last time I used it.


On a separate note..I survived shopping today without any damages :p Only got this cute pink bottle using complementary vouchers from Metrojaya. Not a cent needed :)

I only had about 1.5 hours to shop..and I had to zoom from metrojaya, levis at mid valley...then dashed to the Gardens to check out Dockers only to find out that they don't have anything for women..*gender inequality*..also visited the Isetan and Robinson's but decided not to buy the Radley purse that I've been eyeing..although it's offering 20% discount. Dont really need it...current purse is old..but still usable.
Basically..my motto for the day is...DON'T REALLY NEED IT. NO NEED TO SEE. NO NEED TO BUY.




My wish for the day ...I wish there is mall that is designed to have all the outlets that I like to browse all concentrated at one place..so that I don't have to waste time dashing from one corner to another corner :D
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment