Friday, March 13, 2009

So Stupid

Rainy day here in KL. Apparently it started raining at 5am! On rainy days like this I get a lil worried about Daddy....still do after all these years. He will be drenched on rainy days cos he is normally out before dawn to deliver newspapers. He has been doing this for as long as I live. Obviously, now he can opt to retire but he refused.

I, on the other hand, had a rather stupid morning. Well...I am happy to annouce that I managed to wake up early today to for an early gym session..one of those rare 'auspicious' daybut what ridiculously happened was --- I left the most essential items out of the bag --- the undergarments! Stood there..blank for a few good minutes wondering what's best to be done! Obviously I can't go to work wearing smelly and sweaty ones...I really can't bring myself to put those on even after a fresh shower. It was already 8.05 then.. ..and the only choice I had was to Speed all the way back home from PJ...shower..change and Speed all the way back to PJ!

Stupid right??

"din yau peng ah?" i.e. petrol cheap ah?

Even the mamak whom I bought coffee from asked me if I 'baru bangun kah' (just woke up)? Luckily..I wasn't very late. Only about 10-15 mins later than my usual already late 'walk in' time :p

Really don't think early gym is my cup of tea. Firstly..had to wake so early..secondly..the mind boggling task of packing extra stuff like office wear, shoes...and now knowing that I am capable of leaving out important essentials like underwear!

Yawn...wake me up..some one..please.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. i bet you are not alone, surely enough gym goers have done this. me - more than once. there are a few was to deal with this which i'm happy to share with you in private, haha.
    proud of you making it to morning gym. next time get your gear packed overnight so u don't need to stress yourself out at 6am.

    ReplyDelete