Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Where is my watch!

It has gone missing! I swear ..I swear I brought it down from the room. I normally do not put it on before I am done with the 'lotioning ritual'... ...I was 'organising' the handbag..and then..I went to finish my breakfast drink...and then..I took my medicine...and finally sat down to do the 'lotioning ritual'...and just when I was ready to go..I couldn't find it. I went up to the room twice to check..it wasn't there. I emptied the handbag twice to check..it wasn't there. Checked pockets...nothing!

It is a Tag Heuer Link man! It's probably the most luxurious accessory I've ever invested on in my whole life. I probably won't be able to afford another one. I will go into manic depression and kill myself if it's really gone..especially under such circumstances *CRY*
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment