Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Farmland Steamboat then MV Delicious



Farmland Steamboat & Seafood Restaurant

In March 2007 I went to this restaurant hoping to find an umbrella that I left behind in November 2006 - I did! They actually kept the umbrella for that long. I vowed I will return the favour by going back there again - I did - last Friday 12 months later :D This time with a smaller group (five persons) ..over the years the group gets smaller and smaller as we go separate ways..some married..some had kids. 12 months later from now..may be left two persons only ....how to eat steamboat?


Food wise..I think the porridge is still good. On such humid weather..it's good to have something 'light' for a change. Total bill was about $116.




Delicious @ Mid Valley


After dinner I sent the gals back to Mid Valley to get their cars. Some needed to work while the rest of us went to Delicious for 'second round'. Nice place. Mango Cheese cake was so-so only. Deco is nice..pretty standard with other outlets. While listening to the gals' work related grouses and gossips...a gal behind me was sobbing uncontrollably with her male companion by herside. Ya..she was behind me :) and I 'detected' the drama...Jane asked if I have eyes behind my head :D...yes I do...and I have long antenna and sharp ears too..so..don't talk bad about me when you are within 1km radius.

She was still sobbing when we left at close to midnight.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment