Friday, March 06, 2009

Sickening..

These days, I speak to doctors more than I speak to anybody else.
Tummy upset thru the night...decided to go to the doctor this morning..thought I'd better check it out it since it hasn't been well since last week. Doc's Diagnosis -- gastric and diarrhea! wtf..I don't think I ever had gastric before..and how can one have two condition at one time. Doc asked to stay away from beer for the time being...erhm..but the last time i had a beer was Friday wor.

Have another appointment with ankle doc tomorrow. Sigh..when is it going to be back to normal again. I miss badminton. I miss BC. I still go for BC..but it's just not the same. I was 'all over the place' in class yesterday. An article I read recently stated that....if we stay off a work out routine for more than 4 days..it will require more effort for the body get back to the original state. I was 'away' for 3 days ..and couple with the off balance ankle..I was completely off-form.

Sickening la...
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment