Friday, March 20, 2009

Random thoughts on a beautiful day

It is supposedly a beautiful day. It should be. Forget about your problems. Forget about those unfinished work. I am trying to :)

This morning someone just won $7000 with just one phone call to RedFM! She managed to make a correct guess on the 'word-up' constest which has been snowballing for three months and no one got the right answer until today! $7000 bucks is ALOT of money! Congrats!

By the way..in case you are wondering what's that 'leave a message' box doing on the top right hand side of this blog --I set it up for a desperate friend for her to have some dose of cyber chat :D Poor dude..she hasn't been able to log on any chat tool for last 2 days. Completely cut off from chat world. That's painful. Well..the Cbox is not the same as msn/ yahoo...but at least it is interactive to some extend. We can still talk trash but..just can't be too 'explicit' about things that we talk about. You are welcome to join in the fun :)

I set my alarm to ring me up early this morning...hoping that I can make another early gym session. Nahh...riiiingg...I smiled to myself and went back to dream land. The excuse was already implanted to my subconscious mind before I even fall asleep the night ...it's 'P' time...not appropriate to exercise :D

Finally..today I have dinner plans! Still have not decided what and where to eat. I still haven't got back my apetite yet..so unlike me :( JH and PPL said I 'auw chai' (pregnancy sickness) Seriously..these days...I value the companion more ..doesn't matter what or where to eat..as long as everyone can make it..and have a nice time...I am happy Of course..food mustn't be horrible la.

alright..by now..you should notice that I am rambling again. no particular issue nor topic to this post. just random things on my mind on this beautiful day.

Cheerios.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. SL, u've real kind to set up the chat box, or else I would have been bored to death ... I m missing the outside world communication so much ... Hope this won't be forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SY- it is my pleasure to have u here in my little world.

    ReplyDelete