Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Futsal Anyone?

How has your day been? I spent the whole morning clearing admin work..bills, invoices, answering emails, claims, ..etc etc...
Lunch was at Pappa Rich at Jaya Three Two Square. Definitely much more inviting than nearby competitors Old Town Kopitiam and Starbucks. Nice cosy place for a relaxing lunch or tea. especially during weekends or evenings/ nights... only when you are not rush for time. Took so long for food to come...it was closed to three by the time we got back to office!
By the way..anyone interested in futsal?
Some of my crazy ex-school mates are planning (or dreaming) to start regular futsal sessions. Not that we know and have played before! Seriuosly..I am not sure if I know how to kick a ball :D Still planning stage..will see if it will materialise. You will definitely see an update about our game..if it materialised.

Oh ya..I have just given a verbal confirmation about joining a trip to Mount KK in August. Anyone else interested?
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Hello, new futsal player here...
    every week we play futsal for fun, that day is the best day for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hv played futsal before but not serious one. Quite fun though :)

    ReplyDelete