Tuesday, March 31, 2009

May Day! May Day!

It was raining heavily last night..so I skipped tai ci. Ended up fooling around with lil nephew. He was playing with his match box DHL aeroplane, demonstrating how the plane flies when in a war..(with sound effects)..and I was caught amused and surprised when he said -- MAY DAY! MAY DAY! ...before demonstrating how the plane dropped to the ground (after being 'hit'). Ha ha..I asked him what is "MAY DAY"?

He answered -- "The plane will say MAY DAY! MAY DAY! before it die mah".

LOL!!!

I really need MAY DAY! today though. Stupid me..left the entire gym bag at home. How could I ..when today is my favourite work out day? *SMACK*
Best Blog Tips

4 comments:

  1. my nephew's favorite is also aeroplane......using body language to demonstrate how it works.....kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, you so much time to blog. Shows - you got no kid!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how? today no Super Tuesday? Or u r going to be a mad woman driver again - dash back home get ur gym bag & dash to gym for ur classes ;)? - which mean more STRESS!!!

    Speaking of dashing in ur car - eh it's now WSL 4xxx oredi. So so when r u getting ur new toy ;)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. super tuesday in hartamas..got more than enough time to travel via short cuts..waste petrol only lor.

    but nex time with WSL XXXX..cannot use these short cuts..susah susah

    ReplyDelete