Monday, March 23, 2009

Black Beauty

PIC SOURCE : STAR MOTOR
The black Latio is a beauty. Too bad I can't find any photo of the the Saphire Black model with the full Impul body kit - that is in a class of its own! Look out for it on the road..you will drool. Unfortunately, I have no guts to get another black car. Well..my first car was black - it went missing, and...I think my life wsn't at the best state when I was driving a black car. After that..when I was reading up on feng shui...there were several sources that quoted consistently that..'I' should not use Black wor.


Best Blog Tips

6 comments:

  1. latio's cool. i like the keyless entry n start thing they have. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya man..its more exp becos of that so called intelligent key..but I am abit worried abt that tho..imagine starting a car without a key! and wat if I drop or leave behind the key somewhere..

    btw..PY..do i knw u? cracking my head trying to rem if I hv any frens with PY intial.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm afraid you don't know me. just a fan of this blog. :) keep it up.

    ReplyDelete