Wednesday, March 11, 2009

7pm to 11pm

Was home as early as 7pm.
Been a long time since the last time I come home so early. How did I spend my time:

  1. had dinner together with everyone..not enough seats..realised how much junk has been occupying the usually empty dinner table and seats
  2. show bro my pathetic face..begging for an extended loan on this NB
  3. irritate dad when I keep switching his favourite TV channels
  4. irritate the sleepy cat
  5. had a piece of dark chocolate..post dinner dessert
  6. watched my favourite comedy.....laff
  7. tried watching national news ..bore
  8. confirmed that there is nothing worth watching on Astro
  9. non stop popping 'ngan yin' grond nuts..totally addictive
  10. still thinking about munching...something else..ermm..peanut butter sandwich anyone?
  11. remembered to pop the pill that I kept forgetting for the whole day..3x a day..became 1x a day :D
  12. stared at FB page ..hoping for some interesting activities to happen
  13. chatted with mag on meebo...meebo sucks..network disruption every few mins
  14. confirmed that my foot hurts when i m inactive ..make sense?
  15. did some ankle strengthening exercise
  16. read a book?...nahh..too late to start now
  17. go read the papers la...should dose off by the time i reach the world page
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment