Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gardenia Delicia

PIC SOURCE: FLICKR
Have you tried these?
They are really really good.
I first tried it when I was at ML's house..I think I finished half a loaf cos I was really hungry! But then..it is sooo gooood that I can finish a whole loaf..no problem.
It is $4 a loaf. I think this provides much more value then those buns or pastries that normally cost at lease $2 per bun and don't really give much nutritional value.
I've been searching high and low for Delicia Butterscotch for the past few days...Mr Gardenia ...distribution ain't good enough!! Found the other variant though - Choco Raisin - dare not buy la..it will be a disaster if I eat half a loaf of Choco Raisin...well..from the name..I would presume it is far more fattening then Butterscotch? It does look very chocolatey rich.
I just had dinner at 9+ and I'm hungry now. Am eating Toastem instead. Not as nice as Delicia ler. I've been getting these sudden hunger pangs very often. Either my stomach has 'cacing' (i.e. worms) or it is still bugged by that whatever gastric related problem... or I'm simply...a big foodie.

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Maybe all ur gym activities has increased ur metabolic rate, so u get hungry faster

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be found every where in PJ - even the Indian sundry store.. but yes, it's very nice!

    ReplyDelete