Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Will be away short while

Enjoying abit of Me Time here.

Since I will be away from cyber (my entertainment & distraction zone) tomorrow.. and since I have a bit of time now....might as well do some rambling here....err..well... don't I do that often? What else is new? Yiik..thinking about tomorrow makes me shudder. I need to be out of bed by 4am and need to be in east coast by 10am. Good thing is I ain't the driver and..we will head straight home right after a presentation which will probably end in an hour's time. Hope to catch a nice lunch and pack some lekor ( a popular delicacy in the east coast of M'sia) on the way home :) Ermmm..that's how I get over 'difficult' moments...I look forward to the 'end of it' and think about what do I get to do when it's over :)

Will be back by tomorrow evening hopefully with some interesting updates. Don't miss me too much ya.

The weather has been kind of cranky. So is my health state. Still in a state where it is neither excellent nor sick. Some muscles are still sore. Eyes slightly burning...seeing stars at times. Head slightly heavy. It feels hot without the air-conditioning but found it too cold when it is on. Same with the blanket in bed..can't do without it...but with it..I started sweating. Strange!

Despite so...I shall still carry on with 'super tuesday' at the gym today. Will see..if I can sustain.

Till then...have a good evening!
Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, hope u din overdo Super Tuesday coz you hv a very LONG day tomorrow.

    Hv a good trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..bl**dy long day tml.
    well..i 'did' de two classes...but was too tired to go all out..jus follow as much as i can...jus to sweat it out..i was actually lookg forward to the end ha-ha

    going to wash those sweaty clothes now..and then off to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, just emailed you something. hp is having a warehouse sale. I think you have no more excuses now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah yeah, if you are a HSBC or Citibank credit card holder, you can go 1 day earlier too and maybe can get some good deals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw the banner..no energy to go rebut rebut wor..somemore i so 'pak chi' wit all the technicalities..if i need to go ..will hv to ask bro to come

    ReplyDelete