Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good to be back..

Sorry guys....elife 'berita' (i.e. news) disrupted today. Was trying to get some work done and my 'sick' pc wasn't helping at all. Every now and then it will go into some sort of trance and all screens will freeze or it takes some annoying 5-10 seconds to load one command. Irritated the hell out of me.

Anyway..time for 'berita':

I had a fabulous time at the gym last night. It feels damn good to be 100% (almost) again. RPM was great..managed pushed myself a little further to keep up with the ever so torturing paces...got 'acquainted' a lil bit more with RPM 42 but still don't find it as addictive as the previous one (the one that got me addicted). I think the song choices plays a role. Like all Super Tuesdays...went for body combat immediately after RPM. Was a bit careful with the ankle initially cos it was sore throughout the day but then..the magical of BC 39 !! By track #2
all pain forgotten. After class the soreness 'returns' :D It's all in the mind I guess. Shall I go for another 'dose' today?
Had lunch today with Fairoz and Harliza. Fairoz brought us to this out of this world place that has this supposedly out of this world kari kepala ikan (i.e. fish head curry)...a place near the A&W in PJ...a place that I never thought of entering eventhough I've been working in this area for years. I don't think there's a name for this place. It's like a hawker centre..I always assume only taxi drivers and bus drivers eat here..cos the building looks like a bus station to me...like Klang bus stand..but of course it is not :D
Fairoz kept asking if the curry is nice? It does look very exciting and mouth watering. May be I am not a fan of spicy food but Fairoz insisted I will crave for it again. Let's see.
Oh ya..our lunch was made interesting when we spotted this handsome looking policeman nearby. I was eyeing for a while..then told the gals when I had a chance ...guess what... Fairoz was also checking him out..lol! Good looking and the shoulder got quite a few 'paku' (i.e. buttons/ stars?) ..maybe high rank officer..I like :) There is a district court nearby..may be he works there...or..as we joked..may be he is just a security officer with a uniform similar to policeman ..lol!
So..how has your day been?
Oh ya..Thanks for lunch and chauffering Fairoz!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. May he is a fake policeman in unform going round robbing people. Since is lunch time, he decided to take a break from house breaking..*LOL*

    ReplyDelete