Sunday, March 08, 2009

Another Long Weekend

Howdy. How was your weekend? It's long weekend again for us here in M'sia :)
I'm watching the All England badminton singles finals clash between M'sia's LCW and China's Lin Dan. As usual...I personally don't like LCW ..so I don't really want him to win :p

I have a packet of ice on the ankle now. The doctor had told me many many times to do this after exercise..but I think its so troublesome to do.

..make sure you have ice in the fridge before you go out
..come back..take out ice..put in a bag
..iced !

...that was his answer each time..when i say it is ma fan.

Think I'd better do it diligently.. don't want to spend so much money keep visiting the doctor for treatments. Worse still..i don't want to the injury to get worse.

I was actually going to say that it is much better today and I enjoyed my work out alot more today...in fact..i really did. But..after returning from an afternoon with dad..usual walkabout to the hypermarket...i was suddenly limping *frown* Now..you know why..I am icing it :)

Ok..enough about the sickening ankle. Been talking about it in almost every single post. Sian.

Before I start talking trash again...let me quickly note that..we, the Huang Tai Chi Kepong branch had our first gathering on Saturday. Main agenda was the 'oath taking' ceremony by the newly 'elected' committee members..yea...so serious wan. The national chief instructor, the national chairman and some other national committee members are in town ..so it was a pleasure to meet them and to have them them attend our little event. Meeting and listening to them reminded me why I am learning the art...and why I should stay on despite...ocassional laziness and I will be lying if I say that I don't find it boring. Especially now I have developed more interest for body combat and RPM which are much much more addictive, fun, fun, fun, fun..whilst tai chi is in-depth, serious...slow..serious..slow...serious..serious...erm..can't think other words to describe it :)

Our official T-Shirt


Guest signatories

The oath and the Huang Tai Chi song lyrics

Demo by chief instructor..he is 70+ fast approaching 80



That was Saturday. Sunday coming to an end. What's for tomorrow? Levi's having a sale! *BLINK BLINK* All my old jeans are loose :p The new Levi's that I bought (about 6 mths ago)..may also be over size soon :D..shall I take this opportunity to get another pair??



Lin Dan won! wooo hoo...did you notice he hangs a cute soft toy that looks like a mouse on his sports bag? So cute! I mean...it doesn't seem like him..to carry such thing..may be a good luck gift from his girlfriend...
Oh ya...just found out that another friend also had food poisoning few days ago. This is like the 4th person in the past week down with food poisoning. Mag was asking me..is there something wrong with m'sian food??
I wonder too. Luckily..mine wasn't that serious although I still get ocassional random cramps till today.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment