Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WJS XXXX

WSL XXXX shud be featuring by nex month and so..by then I will have to bid good bye to my ol faithful WJS XXXX. It's been 6 or was it 7 or was it 8 years? I have lost count. Despite some hiccups...my old faithful Kia Spectra had been a great reliable companion. It's my second car by the way. First one was a cool black Perodua Kembara..woke up one fine morning..it was gone!

I will miss you WJS XXXX.
I almost crashed you several times....some idiots crashed into you a few times....you've been so tough..all you had were merely grazes...and may be a few little dents.
Yea..I will miss bull dozing you around town. I will miss bull dozing you along those lousy pot holed KL roads.

I will miss bull dozing you through that awfully damaged shortcut through Segambut Dalam to be able to save at least 30 precious minutes....boy..that will be tough to miss...but then..I can't put my brand new baby through such torture!

Oh...I will miss also your comfortable leather seats. I will miss your spacious boot space too.

Recently I have even develop bad habits of forgetting remote lock. And at times...just too lazy to steering lock. Just too convenient to jump out of the car upon stopping....especially when in a rush. Bad bad habits.

I will miss you WJS XXXX.
Thank you for being such a reliable companion.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Well on the bright and positive side, you will hv a brand new cool baby to play wif ;)

    ReplyDelete