Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How did I learn - 'how to tape the ankle properly'

These had been in the camera for the past weeks.
Uploaded them last night..and was pondering if I should 'parade' my pretty foot in public.



I kept forgetting the correct way to do the stupid ankle taping..despite the doctor showing me several times. I even went for a free talk that he organised..just to get a revision. I did it in front of his eyes and all the participants just to make sure I get it right. And then,..when I was removing the tapes at home..I snapped these photos for future reference in case I forget again! I am better at it now. By the time my skills become perfect..the ankle will be 100% healed :D but..I think I strained it again while learning some fancy kicks during tai ci last night.

These may not make any sense to you..cos you don't need to do it. Even if you do...(touch wood)..the method may differ depending on type of injury. Anyway..I wanna log it down here ..since I went thru so much trouble to learn how to do it properly.

You can read a little bit more about athletic taping in Dr Aston's site here
He also wrote about exercise therapy here - something that he said (many times) I have to do diligently.




















Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. *LOL* When was the last time you change your bedsheets?

    ReplyDelete