Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ME

Met a feng shui master recently...courtesy of the office. (He was here to 'look' at the office). Somehow..I am not too 'excited' about what he told me....mainly becos..they keep telling me same same things. In summary..


..Born with a (or issit two?) guardian angle protectiong me..helping me glide thru difficulties quite easily

...1st 3 years of my life..quite weak..always sick - have to ask my father if it is true
..between 3 to 12 yrs old ...timid..true oso

..life took a turning point at 13
..between 13 to 22 yrs old...met first love...some older ..but didnt last - got meh??

...23 to 32..got some problems with parents...hmm?

..33-42 ..found love and then marriage by next year...really?

...43-52..will have own biz

..53-62...may be widowed by 62/3...so sad


He also said that my future hubby will be some one older..which I am fine..older better..more money :p and he also said that..if I can...choose someone born in the year of Snake or Rabbit.

so..any SNAKES or RABBIT out there available? Older ones please :D
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm I noticed you have been talking abt your singlehood a lot lately......is that a sign that you are getting a bit desperate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to you in finding your Rabbit/Snake! :) But becareful wor.. don't compromise on quality because you're desperate ok? *wink*

    ReplyDelete