Monday, March 02, 2009

panic

he he..as usual..everythg leave to last minute.
suddenly..flight to BKK confirmed to be at 8.35pm tonite!
meaning..I have to be home like now..to pack.

was frantically making bookings just now..for myself , bro and baby angie while they rush home to pack from the immigration after successfully getting angie her passport.

Darn..rush rush..

what do i bring?? How many days do i stay??

my stomach still doesnt feel right..especially after a meal :( ...my ankle suddenly hurts so much just now when I went down to get lunch...

yiik..
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear!! Hope you din aggravate your ankle during your weekend workout. Hope it will not act up while you are in BKK too.

    By now, you would be on your way to BKK. Take care and have a good trip (though the circumstances is not a sad one)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time shopping???!!!??

    ReplyDelete